OPENING HOURS (DROP OFF & PICK UP TIMES)
|Monday – Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|7.00am – 10.30am / 3.30pm – 6pm||8am – 10.30am||3.30pm – 6pm|
OUTSIDE of these times via prior arrangement only Out of hours fee will apply. – $20
BOARDING DOGS 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR.
Closed: NO Pick-Ups or Departures on CHRISTMAS DAY, BOXING DAY MORNING, NEW YEARS DAY, GOOD FRIDAY & EASTER SUNDAY PLEASE.
PRICES – Based on per CALENDAR DAY – CHECK-OUT is by 10 am.
After 10am you are charged for that day. Boarding charges include the day of arrival. i.e. Friday (drop off), Saturday & Sunday pm – (p/u) =3 days.
Outside of our OPENING HOURS Pick Ups & Drop Offs will incur a fee. = $20
All prices incl GST
OFF PEAK – Share Kennel
1 DOG = $30 per day.
2 DOGS (same family) = $55 per day
3 DOGS (same family) = $80 per day
4 DOGS (same family) = $100 per day
Small dogs: $25 per day per dog (Shared Accommodation)
SEPARATE KENNELS required: $30 per dog per day.
Discount of 15% on dogs staying over 30 days conservatively, along with free Hydrobath on departure.
PEAK & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Price: $35 / dog / calendar day – flat rate.
Extra Small – Small Dogs ONLY <15kgs : – $30 per dog. (Shared Accommodation)
BITCHES in Season – extra $5.00 per day will be charged to your account.
Thank you for allowing us the pleasure of providing your Dogs Home Away From Home while you are away.
Come as clients, Leave as FAMILY.
We do appreciate your loyalty and thank you for supporting our business.
Christmas: 15th Dec – 15th Jan. per calendar year.
Easter: Thursday through to including Monday.
DOGGIE DAYCARE – $27-$30/day (Bookings essential)
- Hydrobath – NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO DROUGHT
- Nail Trimming – from $18.00
- Pick up & Deliver home (round trip) – $30.00
- 1-way pick up or drop off – $15.50 Chinchilla area ONLY
- Dog Biscuits – $5.50/dog up to (<15kgs) – per meal
- – $8.00 /dog (16-25kgs) – per meal
- – $10.00 >26kgs /dog – per meal.
- Worming – Drontal Allwormer – $5.50 per 10kgs tablet
- Grooming by appointment only. (POA) Cost depends on condition of coat.
- Medication to be given: – $2.00 per day.
- In House Training: $65 per day. (excludes boarding)
- Fan – $5.00 per day per family.
- Weighing your dog – FREE
THE DEN: Fun, & Educational Toys
- Martingales, Collars, Collars & Lead set, Seat Belt Straps, Braces.
- Walking Leads, 5m Recall Leads – Double Ended.
- Pools, floating toys
- Treat Pouches, Clickers, Muzzles, Grooming Brushes, Nail Clippers.
- Feed Dishes, Travel Non-Spill Dishes etc
- Aussie Dog Products
- Ear Flushes, Shampoos & Conditioners, Flea Treatments, Hot Spot Medication, Turmeric Bites
- Indestructible Beds.
- Small Dog Coats.
Need something else, Just ask us???
A deposit of 50% or $100.00 which ever is the greater (non-refundable) must be paid at the time of ALL PEAK bookings to secure your pet’s place. The balance to be PAID AT TIME OF ARRIVAL.
All Peak booking not paid for within 3 days of booking will be forfeited and offered to the next client.
VIP: As a courtesy please let us know if you are going to be late or if you need to cancel. There is a $20 cancellation/late pick up fee for all Bookings.
No Refund will be given if you decide to pick your dog up earlier than the date on your booking form or you change your mind. Change of dates will not be refunded, however you may be able to extend your dates.
At the time of booking, if you choose to pay via Direct Deposit, bank details will be made available on request. REMITTANCE should be sent as proof of payment.
For your convenience EFTPOS is available.
Cancellations 25 days prior to arrival will be refunded by written request only. You will be charged a $100.00 (Peak) cancellation fee (non-refundable). Within 15 days prior to arrival, there is no refund on deposit.
Your booking form is a legal document and is a binding contract between the owner’s of the dog/s and Chinchilla Boarding Kennels (The DogHouse Inn). (You can find the Terms and Conditions here)
We Accept Cash, Eftpos Visa, Mastercard & (Direct Deposit via prior arrangement only).
CONDITION OF BOARDING ENTRY:*** Current C5 Vaccination Certificate.
Vaccinations must be administered a minimum of 14 days prior to entry into the kennels.
All dogs must be treated for worms & fleas & ticks 5 days prior to entry. Failure to do so may cause cancellation and loss of deposit. Chinchilla Boarding Kennel (The DogHouse Inn) refuses to take responsibility for fleas & ticks).
All dogs must be wormed 5 days prior to admission, the date and name of the product used to be completed on the booking form. If we feel your dog needs treatment we will carry this out on your behalf and you will be billed for it accordingly.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU ON ARRIVAL:
Required before your dog will be checked in to kennels.
NO current C5 – NO entry – NO exceptions
- Your dog’s own biscuits. (We like to give your pet something that is familiar to them & also by keeping their main diet to something they are used to so your pet doesn’t get an upset stomach. (Other foods, meats, chicken neck, thighs, wings, dental sticks, schmackos, chews, treats will be provided by us).
- If your dog requires special dietary needs please discuss when making the booking.
- If you run out of food, we will purchase the same food on your behalf and charge you on pick up otherwise our feeding rates apply. (See prices)
- Any medication your dog requires while they are staying with us, including heartworm. (Must be labelled clearly with dog’s name and dosage requirements. Prescriptions must have Vet’s Label attached with clear directions as to be given with dog/s name on the same label.
- Any Special toy your pet just can’t live without. (Make sure they have a name on them). We are not responsible for any loss or return of toy/s.
- All dogs must have a collar & be on a lead when leaving your vehicle to enter the kennels. (Please do not let your dog just jump out of your car without a lead on).
- If you need an assistant when you arrive please let us know prior to you arriving if possible.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING WHILE ON OUR PROPERTY.
If you know or suspect that your dog/s has been around other contagious dogs or surroundings please advise us asap. (This will save any upset on your arrival due to the refusal of entry). If you have any suspicion that your dog/s may have come into contact with any contagious disease, a Vet clearance in writing will be required. As we have other dogs boarding with us, we have to consider the well being of all dog/s.
If your dog falls sick or we are worried he/she will be isolated from the rest of the kennels, you and a vet will be called. (All medical & vet bills are at Owner’s Expense) If we are unable to contact you we will seek medical advice on your behalf.
So as to keep the well being of everyone’s pets calm and relaxed no dog will be able to be picked up after 6 pm.
Chinchilla Boarding Kennels & Dog Training: (The DogHouse Inn)
Terms & Conditions are available for you to read and must be signed at the bottom of your application for boarding/training that you are in accord. You can find the terms & conditions on this website or please ask us if you wish to read a copy. By leaving your pets with us you have agreed and understood these terms and condition and therefore waiver any rights you may have against the owners, licensees, staff, team, family, visitor or property.
|Puppy Pre-School||Pet Dog Manners||Single Consultation|
|$85/ lesson Chinchilla / $120/ lesson Dalby / Miles||$120/ lesson Chinchilla / $160/ lesson Dalby / Miles||$165.00 Chinchilla / $180.00 Dalby / Miles|